- Hardwired and Covert tracker: Localise, Protect and Monitor.
- Installation by connecting 3 wires (vehicle power source, ground and ignition).
- Fit it yourself with the support of our engineer team (Professional fitting at your premises available for £60).
- Start immediately with 14 days free credit included
- Pay As You Go (PAYG), no contract, just Top-Up when you like with PayPal
- Works with Android, iPhone, MAC and PC
- Cover 176 Countries including the UK and all of Europe
- Monitor machine running hours for servicing schedules, timesheet and usage reports, service history log.
- Visual countdown to next service and optional notification alert. Weekly hire allowance overusage alert.
- Designed for plant, forestry agricultural & contruction machinery needing to be localised and serviced based on running hours.
TruTrak FMB920PM PAYG Plant & Machinery edition
The FMB920PM is a custom adaptation of the Teltonika FMB920 tracker and the TruTrak Cloud System specifically for plant and machinery.
The FMB920 is light real-time tracking terminal with GNSS, GSM which is able to collect device coordinates and other useful data and transfer them via GSM network to server.
This device is perfectly suitable for applications where location acquirement of remote objects is needed: security, fleet management, car rental companies, taxi companies, public transport, logistics companies, personal cars and more.
The FMB920 features a case design which ensures increased protection against dust ingress and water splash from any direction. It is certified according IP54 protection class. FMB920 with IP54 case can be installed in machines with increased posibility of dust and water ingress. This product, manufactured by the multi-award winning company Teltonika, has proven its place in the market. Perfectly integrated into our platform this device reports every 60 seconds and every 50 degree turn thus providing the most accurate real time reporting on the market.
The FMT920 comes with a 12 month hardware warranty.